The information published in this web page reflects only the LIFE Libernitrate project beneficiaries’ view and work and the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform you about the following:
- Incorporation into a file owned by the Provincial Council of Granada. Personal data provided through the web page www.lifelibernitrate.com will be incorporated into a file owned by theCONSORCIO DE LA RIBERA, CIF: P-4600062F. alle del Taronger, nº 116 de Alzira (46600). Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org. For this purpose, and in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, we will adopt the appropriate security measures to the personal data that users provide and we will put the means and technical measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the same.
- Personal data collecting. Personal data are collected through the web page, both by means of the contact file and through the LIFE Libernitrate project’s newsletter subscription form.
- Purpose of the gathered data. The purpose of the data colleting is to manage their participation in this project, to solve the queries sent by the users through the web page, as well as to receive periodic information about the progresses achieved with the actions or events scheduled in the project.
- Data communication. Your personnel data will not be transferred to any third party, company or entity, except for those that due to legal obligations, or for the provision of any service, even if it is necessary to do so.
- User rights. The user may exercise at any time their right to access, rectify, oppose and cancel their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on protection of personal data, by sending a communication to the address of the file manager: email@example.com
- Data storage time. The data will be kept until the exercise of the rights of suppression and / or opposition on the part of the person concerned.